Wednesday 27 March 2013

Symphonica hack [All Version] [iphone/ipod]

Application Name: SYMPHONICA
Current Version: 1.2.0
Itunes Url: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/symphonica/id556744011?mt=8&uo=4




-Instructions- ( sir Lupin's Format :D )
1 - Install the game
2 - Download the zip file from one of the links below :


3 - Extract it, Use a file browser of your choice (iFile, DiskAid, iFunBox...) & Put the file "oks_savedata.bin" file to:
var/mobile/aplications/symphonica/tmp/

4 - Launch the game & enjoy the ALL CHAPTERS UNLOCK ! :D

* NOTE * If you updated your Symphonica V1.0.0 to V1.0.1, your save file will be reset. It happens to me earlier when I updated my Symphonica. BUT the hack I provide will work on ALL VERSIONS. Tested it w/ my self. So do the update on ur own risk. ;) 

Some of you might need to change the file permissions to : 
Owner : Mobile
Group : Mobile 

User : Read, Write
Group : Write
World : Write

No comments :

Post a Comment